Day 1: Gently blot your brows with a clean tissue every 5-10 minutes to remove any lymph fluid until oozing has stopped
Day 1-7: Gently wash your brows every morning and night with a mild soap. Use your finger tips in a light circular motion for 10 seconds and rinse thouroghly with warm water. Gently pat dry with a clean tissue. Once brows are completely dry use a rice sized amount of *bella brows brow balm* across your brows with a cotton swab. Do not over apply and make sure brows are completely dry before appling brow balm!
- *Use a clean pillow case and avoid sleeping on your face
- *No heavy workouts or excessive sweating for 10 days
- *No swimming or submerging your brows for at least 2 weeks
- *No makeup for at least 1 week after
- *Retinols/ Retin A may cause pigment to lighten so avoid applying to brow area for at least 30 days
- *No facials,microdermabrasion, botox or chemical peels for 4 weeks
- *No petroleum based products, they can cause scabbing and prevent the skin from healing
- *Do not pick, peel or scratch them. Let the scab come off on its own to avoid pigment loss
- *Avoid direct sun exposure for 4 weeks. Wear a hat while outdoors
- *After 6 weeks come in for your touch up!!!
I couldn't belive the results I have gotten
after just one treatment.. Bella Rocks!
Shelly Yamamoto - Plasma Skin Tightning
After following many microblading technicians on the island, I decided to book with Megan. I was confident that she could create the natural-looking brow shape and color that I desired. She was very professional and talked me through the
Megan was awesome. I got my eyebrows microbladed with ombré. She did my touch up after 8 weeks and I love my eyebrows now.
Celeste Y. Mililani, HI
I first came across Bella Brows on Instagram. I thought her work was beautiful so I decided to book with her after looking around for a while.
Brianna P. Kaneohe, HI
Megan is fantastic! She's professional and experienced and listens to her customers.
Shana M. Pearland, TX
Megan did an amazing job on my brows. I get compliments all the time! She has saved me so much time and energy already with not having to fill them in with makeup every day, as I used to over-pluck terribly for years.
Rian D. Honolulu, HI
Megan was amazing . I can not believe how good my brows look right now . I watched some videos online and thought my brows would look like catipallars after but Megan made them look beautiful when I walked out the door .
Aisha D. Nuuanu - Punchbowl, Honolulu, HI
Megan did such an excellent job on my brows! I have had them done before from another salon but it faded so quickly. It has been 3 months since she first did my brows and it still looks fabulous. I went in for a complimentary follow up
First timer! I've always want to do my eyebrows done because I have an ugly brows. I came across to her yelp page and decided to book an appointment with her.
Emm C. Honolulu, HI
Megan is awesome. I needed to get my eyebrows touched up, and someone has recommended this business to me. They are located in the Ala Moana Medical Building, and are co-located with a medical spa.
Grace S. Pearl City, HI